Manufacturing Assembly Team Member
For a short time AW Texas New Manufacturing Team Members can qualify for a 6 month incentive bonus up to an extra $1,200! Talk with the Recruiter Team for the details!
No experience required, we will train!
Join the AW Texas Manufacturing Line Team and you will have Performance based Pay increases every 6 months! We Provide Employees Uniforms and $100 Safety Work Shoe allowance every year!
AW Texas is a brand new manufacturer of automatic transmissions with a state of the art, climate controlled plant in Cibolo, TX. We are now hiring assembly team members with immediate start date options and full benefits offered on the 1st day of the following month that you are hired!
Compensation starts at $15 /hr with 50 cent increases every 6 months. We are happy to train you for more advanced roles within our manufacturing plant. All skill levels are encouraged to apply as various tiers of Team Members are incorporated into the team pods ranging from Shipping and Receiving to Machine Operation, Assembly, Quality Control, and Logistics.
As a member of the AW Texas Team you will enjoy:
• Energized positive work environment
• Respect for diversity
• Excellent employee benefits
• Affordable healthcare and group benefits
• A great place to learn and grow
• Safety is a first priority
• Opportunities for your career growth into leadership positions
• Supportive and caring team members
The Assembly Team Member is responsible for operating large-scale manufacturing equipment within associated the plant's machining and assembly operations in accordance with Company standards and operating procedures. He/she will be responsible for producing quality outputs necessary to manufacture Automatic Transmissions and Transmission accessories.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow standardized procedures to operate machinery used in the production process or use standardized procedures to assemble parts on an assembly line
- Meet daily production quantity targets based upon assigned production schedule and manufacturing leadership request
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with all manufacturing and safety guidelines, procedures and regulations
- Perform manual dexterity work involving fingers, hands, and arms in repeated motion
- Remove parts, machine attachments, or waste material from machines
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required. You must be at least 18 years old.
• Any level of manufacturing and production/assembly experience is a plus, but we will also train you.
Qualifications & Skills
• Active listening skills— You should be good at giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Basic math skills to ensure accurate measurements
• General mechanical knowledge of machines, tools, and measurement instruments such as gauges
Currently, we are working Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:15pm.
December, we will begin the 2nd shift rotations to Mon-Fri 6:30pm-3:15am.
On occasion there will be overtime and weekend shifts due to production deadline and volume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.