Production Team Members Assembly Quality Control
AW Texas brand new, state of the art 159 acre automotive transmission plant is nearing completion in Cibolo, TX and we are NOW HIRING with immediate start date options and Full Benefits Eligibility offered 1st of the month following start date! Starting compensation starting at $14 per hour.
Work week is Monday - Friday, the plant is closed on weekends. There are 2 shifts: 6:30am-3:15pm and 6:30pm-3:15am, Team Members will have monthly rotating shift assignment.
We are actively interviewing applicants for Manufacturing Assembly Team Members in our manufacturing and production plant that will focus on verifying quality of welded bonds performed by the robotic automation line and / or verifying equipment performance and function, as well as shipping / receiving. We will train you on how to verify bonds and equipment operations and familiarize you with the shipping and receiving processes, so no experience is required. After applying you will be redirected to an applicant assessment, the link will also be in the confirmation email you will receive.
AW Texas, a subsidiary of Aisin AW Co. Ltd., is a global leader in manufacturing transmissions, the Cibolo plant will be Aisin AW Co. Ltd.'s 2nd stand alone location in the United States.
As a member of the AW Texas Team you will enjoy:
-Energized Positive Work Environment
-Respect for Diversity
-Excellent Employee Benefits
-A Great Place to Learn and Grow
-Safety is a First Priority
-Opportunities for your Career Growth
-Supportive and Caring Team Members
-Affordable Healthcare and Group Benefits Available Day One of Employment
As a Team Lead of the Manufacturing and Production Team, you will be responsible for operating large-scale robotic manufacturing equipment within the plant's machining and assembly operations. You will be responsible for producing quality outputs through either verifying quality bonds from the automation welding, or on the machining functionality and performance.
- Ensure Standard Work Instructions are followed (observe fundamental skills & "kaizen" change for better)
- Maintain Production (know & understand production requirements)
- Manage process quality and provide relief for Team Members in process
- Management of equipment Machining and Welding , preventive maintenance of Machining and Welding schedules
- Train Team Members to do their jobs following standard work instructions
- Support Group Leader in accomplishing team, department, and company goals
- Use good communication skills to build teamwork culture
- Must be able to interpret part drawings
- 6 axis robot experience (preferred)
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to safely handle various tools
- Knowledge, use and understanding of general-purpose measuring instruments
- Basic math skills
2 shifts: 6:30 am-3:15 pm and 6:30 pm-3:15 am with monthly rotating shift assignment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to travel on business in US or Japan for 6 to 8 weeks
- Ability to work rotating shifts
This is your opportunity to be apart of the ground breaking AW Texas Team and build a career with us!
AW Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace.